Friday, December 04, 2009

These sisters DO love each other!

With my new job this week Wayne and I switched drop-off/pick-up duty, so that he drops off in the morning and I pick up the girls in the evening. Marissa's school is closer to me coming back from St. Paul, so the last two nights I've picked her up first, then Lindsey.

So tonight Marissa and I came in to pick up Lindsey together, and Lindsey immediately stopped playing with her friends in the coveted "Pet Vet" area of the playroom and retrieved something from her bag. It was a card, made from a single, folded piece of construction paper. The outside said, "I love you" and the inside read exactly this:

I love you so
much marissa
wen it my
birthday
I hope I
wembire
to sawr
withe you.
Love, Lindsey
xxxxx
ooooo
xxxxx
ooooo

Translation:

"I love you so much Marissa, when it is my birthday I hope I remember to share with you. Love, Lindsey, xoxo."

And as if that didn't take the cake, she had made a bracelet for Marissa with beads that have letters on them to read "Marissa" with hearts on either side of her name.

How sweet is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment