Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter

Hey family, remember when I was a little kid and mom would serve us chili? And I hated the beans that were in chili and refused to eat them? (They were kidney beans, mind you, the biggest, ugliest, mealiest beans around.) And remember when I used to ring my bowl with the kidney beans that I would fish out of the chili, and then eat the beef and tomato mixture that was leftover? Kind of like this?

Yeah, heh, heh, like that.


Well....guess who this bowl belongs to?


Scroll down....


Scroll down...



Keeep scrolling...


Yep, that one! Some things never change, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Guess we won't have chili when you come to Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nor will be having any kind of meat that still has bones in it, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:02 PM

    No chili at our house for Lindsey!
    Her Uncle Mark liked to dispose of the green peas, but, under the plate. I think 'pumpkin pie' would suit Lindsey much better. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:38 PM

    You were never even presented with Lima Beans to eat. If you had been, you'd most likely be calling those the biggest, ugliest, grossest beans around and kidney beans would be nothing. What goes around does truly come around even with life's insignificant little things. I got a huge kick out of the story.

    ReplyDelete