Monday, August 30, 2010

A Vacation to Remember

It's hard to believe that our week-before-school vacation has already come and gone.

We spent most of the week in Wisconsin with my mom and stepdad, visiting family and making new memories.

My favorite part? Not sure I can narrow it down to one, but the sweetest had to be watching the cousins playing. Now that Marissa and Paulie are both 5, they are playing together more. Lindsey seemed content with letting them have their playtime, while Maddie was otherwise occupied with more toddler-like things.

Some quiet sandbox time under the shade umbrella.

Chase me chase me!

I was surprised that this one was Marissa's idea -- swords!

More photos and stories to come of the whole week -- soon to be followed by first-day-of-school stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment