Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photos from my Work Photo Shoot


Those of you who are Facebook friends of mine know that a while ago we had a photo shoot at my work. They asked us all to dress up as we would to a client visit, had us sign up for 20-minute time slots, ("20 minutes?" we all thought, "Who needs 20 minutes?") I was thinking simple, boring face shots.

Little did I know.

The goal of the photos is to show the personality of the people at our company. Who are all really fun, by the way, I wouldn't be going on my 14th year there if it wasn't full of fun people. They had people doing some or all of the following: 1) singing 2)playacting 3) pretending to be linebackers 4) jumping 5)rolling up their sleeves Good Fellas style.

This week they gave all of us our own photos to do with as we wish, and I've picked a few select ones here to share with you all.
They took 103 photos of me in approximately a 10 minute photo shoot, or approximately 17 photos per minute. Crazy!

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!! They capture your personality wonderfully! And you really did a banana split jump?? Amazing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Have I told you lately how proud I am of my strong, confident baby sister! Way to go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want my own personal collection of those photos. Way to go daughter. They really look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, shucks!! And I had no idea that that jump was called the banana split! You have to see my friend Tiff's, she did the hurky jerky. (At least she was wearing pants.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumping one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete