Friday, February 22, 2008

Slowly starting to warm...

We may finally be getting out of the deep freeze. A couple of things have tipped me off to this...

1. This morning was the first time in I don't know how long that the temp was in the double digits when we left the house. As we walked to the garage Lindsey took a deep breath, breathed out and looked at me excitedly. "Mommy!" she said. "It doesn't hurt to breathe!"

2. This afternoon as I was driving around doing errands over lunch, I cracked open the sunroof on the Civic. It was so nice to smell fresh air, and at 24 degrees, it didn't seem that cold!

Sad, but true.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, no kidding. When my wife got home from work today, she told me "its really not bad out there"

    It was 22 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pathetic, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete