Monday, May 21, 2007

This guy cracks me up

Check out the toolbar on the top of this page. There's a little link called "next blog." It used to be called "next random blog," and it does just what it says -- randomly pages you through all the blogs on blogger.com that people choose to make public. Browse at your own risk.

I came across this guys' blog and had to bookmark it. Man, is he funny! He's a stay-at-home dad of a 2-year-old boy in Des Moines Iowa; just had his 36th birthday too. I love how brief his postings are but funny as hell.

Here's his latest post from yesterday:

This evening my son and I were hanging out outside when a mosquito landed on his forehead. I instinctively smacked it. Therefore smacking my son on the head (not too hard).

Afterwards he looked at me, furrowed brow and all, with a look that most likely meant -

"Dude. Don't ever do that again. Someday I'll be able to kick your ass."

Okay, that's it, I officially have to go start my day.

1 comment:

  1. He is hilarious!! What's up with the one about the pope's hat??

    ReplyDelete