Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Marissa Story

Today Elizabeth came up from downstairs to find Marissa with a strange look on her face, like she was puzzled and hurt, while wiping her hand on her shorts. She said to Elizabeth, "I put my finger in the hole."

Elizabeth was concerned that she'd stuck her finger in an outlet. She asked, "Which hole?" Marissa pointed in the general direction of the other room. "There!" she said, as if that was perfectly clear.

Elizabeth said, "You show me."

Marissa marches over to Dax, turns him around and points to his butthole. "There!" Marissa says. "It was ishy."

And it was immediately followed with a 10-minute hand washing. Is there nothing this child won't explore?? I guess we never thought to tell her NOT to put her finger in the dog's butt...

NOTE: (8/20/08) I found out from Marissa this morning that she stuck her finger in her OWN hole. Perhaps she was just demonstrating on Dax what hole she meant. Maybe that's a little better; at least it was her own poop and she hadn't molested the poor dog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, thats too funny.

    I may hate our cat, but at least he's smart enough not to sit around long enough for little fingers to do an anal probe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:30 AM

    Oh Jenny, that story is both hilarious and disgusting. I just can’t decide if it’s more hilarious or disgusting… I guess you could say it’s a real crapshoot. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booo...hisss....Renee!

    ReplyDelete