Monday, July 09, 2007

What a Fourth it was!

For once we took separate vacations to celebrate the fourth. Well, Marissa and I took a vacation; Lindsey and Wayne stayed at home.

Marissa and I headed north to Upper Michigan to spend time with my dad's side of the family and my maternal grandmother. Lindsey and Wayne stayed back home to enjoy the Edina parade, the pool and the local fireworks.

Our PC at home crashed so I can't upload photos as of yet, but I can just say that a good time was had by all. It was difficult to come back, and even more difficult to step into the office this morning.

I will write more and upload photos as soon as I can, but I just wanted to drop a note so that people know what we've been up to. Oh what fun we had!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was kinda bummed Monday. Back to reality bites! It was a great week, tho!

    ReplyDelete