Friday, March 02, 2012

Apartment for Rent - CHEAP!

I drive by this house nearly every day on my way home from work. Notice anything strange about it?



Yeah, seems weird to me too.

The ledger boards have been on the home for at least two years now. There are obviously plans to put on some kind of porch or walkway on the second and third stories, but it hasn't been done yet. Which begs the question: Who uses that upstairs door, anyway?

Since the house is divided into three units for rental, I decided to throw this out to my Facebook friends, to write a headline to help sell that upstairs apartment.

I've got some pretty clever friends, let me tell you.

Here's what they came up with:

  • Be on top of the world in this very affordable upstairs apartment.
  • An upstairs apartment so cozy, you'll never want to leave!
  • Enjoy living in comfort and efficiency in this second story flat with walkout monorail access.
One of my friends came up with an ad for a person living in this apartment:
  • Single white female seeks relationship with firefighter to carry her away.
Comment below and add your own!

1 comment: