Sunday, September 25, 2011

Kinda Proud. A Little.

Okay, so I don't plan on getting a tattoo anytime soon, like my husband did to commemorate his qualifying for the Boston marathon.

But I am kinda proud of my recent accomplishment of completing an inline skating marathon. So I commemorated it by buying a couple of magnetic bumper stickers for my car.

I couldn't find a sticker that put the skating and the 26.2 together, so I did the best I could.
Left side.

Right side.
"Real" marathoners might be offended that I claim to have done a full 26.2 when I skated it instead of running it.

Tough shit.

1 comment:

  1. Ya, TS. You have a right to be proud, and I think a tattoo might be in order after you get established. However I like the bumper stickers and I don't think you should take a back seat to anyone.

    ReplyDelete