Thursday, February 04, 2010

Pokin' around Seward...

If you read my prior post about my small little introduction to the Seward neighborhood, you'll know that I must be (and I am!) VERY excited about an outing in Seward this coming weekend.

Lindsey has a 10 am class on Saturdays in Seward, at a place called Articulture. Through my prior post, I found that a friend of mine lives in Seward -- I had no idea!! She offered to take me on a little walk of the neighborhood and explore a few of the places that I've been only driving by.

So thank you, Laura, I'm looking forward to our outing, and thank you, Dad, for your encouragement to broaden horizons. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time! I love showing off my neighborhood :) You'll have to come in the spring and see all the granola-y gardens.

    ReplyDelete