Monday, October 27, 2008

She Reads!!

Last week her kindergarten began sending home small books to read -- one book has to be returned before the next one was sent home. The one she's reading in this video is the second book she brought home. (She giggled at the end because she said "abloon" instead of "balloon," which was something we'd just worked on before I turned on the camera.)

Tonight she read "Hop on Pop" to me: I couldn't believe it. It's an easy reading book, but it's loooong, and she read the whole thing! She was so excited, and so was I. I am so proud of her!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:31 PM

    Please be sure to tell Lindsey I am SO Proud of her and can't wait to have her read to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! This is the cutest video ever!! Ah, I love it! I can't believe how well she's reading for her age! Very impressive. Grandma will like this post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - That is so awesome. She is a little peanut! :-) You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Yippee! And a whole new world is opened for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Jamie loved it!!! She want to know.."Is there anymore?" Well..????

    ReplyDelete